Small Business IT Support Through To Enterprise IT Infrastructure Design
Taking Care Of The Present & Future Of Your IT
Small Business IT Support
Vissensa is a market leading IT support business. We pride ourselves on having the expertise to scale with your business and one of our key focus areas is small business IT support UK.
Our experts understand the needs of your business and take the jargon away from complicated IT language. We know you want small business IT support solutions that just work and allow you to focus on your business.
Our small business IT support consists of many flexible IT services and solutions to work with your business model. This includes:
- IT Helpdesk Support Packages: so you always have an expert on hand.
- Data Security and Backup: taking care of your data whether that's email, device or network.
- Microsoft 365: licensing to migration from platforms like Google Workspace. We can get your company working smoothly with the Microsoft application.
- Teams Telephony: setting up your organisation and enabling VoIP calling externally through teams.
- IT Software and Hardware: we can source the hardware you need and build them with the applications and software ready for use. We have the added benefit of being able to offer finance payments.
- Vissensa Cloud: we can host all your applications and services in our secure cloud for you.
Just Want To Speak With An Expert?
Enterprise IT Infrastructure Designs
Our long-standing position in the market provides our diverse range of enterprise clients with the assurance of a partner with stability. We are proud of our reputation as their trusted IT partner of choice.
Our expert team have the knowledge and solutions to aide any enterprise IT infrastructure design including colocation with leading datacentres, connectivity, dedicated servers, security, backup and cloud solutions.
We offer local hands and seamlessly integrate with your team offering enterprise IT support.
To help consolidate your enterprise IT infrastructure services we also have the ability to source and build hardware and software for you utilising TaaS (Technology as a Service). This means you can spread the cost of hardware, software and build services.