Bare Metal at your fingertips
Servers on Demand
Alongside the ever-growing rush to the cloud, dedicated servers continue to be at the forefront of the data centre market, providing the ability to deploy strategically important workloads using dedicated resources and hardware without the upfront cost. These deployments allow access to low latency connectivity and the ability to tap into local market providers in order to scale and expand your services within their marketplace or around the world.
By accessing some of the world’s most sought-after data centre locations, our customers have the ability to provision dedicated servers across the globe. These customers benefit from unapparelled access to financial markets in key locations such as London and New York, and to Media companies looking to provide resilient edge computing services to local customers.
Vissensa’s services combine the flexibility of globally available dedicated server configurations with our comprehensive design, build and deployment services.
Vissensa Local knowledge = Global reach
Pre-deployed servers provide customers with quick access to key markets when needed.
With Equinix, Vissensa dedicated servers are available across a growing list of global data centres.
Server assistance pre and post deployment, ensuring your environment is up and running quickly.
Interconnection is key
Expand into new markets and connect with partners seamlessly via Equinix Fabric.
Built With Your Business Agility in Mind
Vissensa offer a range of dedicated server specifications setup with global connectivity options that enable fast deployments of services across a range of global data centre locations.
We recognise that flexibility is key, so you can choose from our four options of server size and specifications that have been designed to cater for the most popular configurations. These are provisioned with your choice of Operating Systems and Hypervisors to suit your business requirement.
By utilising one of the world’s largest data centre providers, Equinix, Vissensa can quickly provision dedicated servers for our customers in new regions simply by leveraging our access to Equinix’s global ecosystem.
Working with a wide range of sectors including financial institutions, FX trading companies, media, transport and public sector organisations, Vissensa is bringing commercial and operational flexibility to the market.
We are really proud to be considered the partner of choice, servicing forward thinking companies that are looking to reduce latency, develop or enhance edge computing in their local markets, or connect to third party providers by integrating with the Equinix ecosystem.
Equinix Dedicated Servers
- Utilising the extensive Equinix global data centres reach, we help our customers enter new markets and regions with ease.
Flexibility of Choice
- Vissensa offers a growing range of different options for physical servers depending on the project required, providing various CPI, RAM and storage options.
- All of our dedicated servers have the ability to provision Equinix Fabric and Cross Connects, which interconnects our customers with third parties quickly and easily.
Expanding Data Centre Locations
- As the locations of the Equinix sites continue to expand our customers are able to provision servers in multiple regions, taking advantage of interconnection between sites as well as accessing key markets.
Contracts to Suit Everyone
- Gone are the days of lengthy server contracts! We like to keep things simple at Vissensa. We offer both shorter contracts, and longer contracts with better rates – something to suit everybody.
- Amsterdam (AM6)
- Ashburn (DC13)
- New York (NY5)
- Chicago (CH3)
- Dallas (DA11)
- Silicon Valley (SV15)
- Los Angeles (LA4)
- Singapore (SG1)
- Hong Kong (HK2)
- Seoul (SL1)
- Sydney (SY4)
- Madrid (MD2)
- Paris (PA4)
- Frankfurt (FR2)
- Sao Paulo (SP3, SP4)
- Toronto (TR2)
- 8 Physical Cores @ 3.4Ghz
- 32GB DDR4 RAM
- 2x 480Gb SSD Storage
- Choice of OS
- 24 Physical Cores @ 2.8Ghz
- 64GB DDR4 RAM
- 2x 480Gb SSD
- Choice of OS
- 24 Physical Cores @ 2.2Ghz
- 192GB DDR4 RAM
- 96TB HDD & 1.9TB SSD
- Choice of OS
- 32 Physical Cores @ 2.5Ghz
- 256GB DDR4 RAM
- 7.6TB NVMe Flash & 2x 120Gb SSD
- Choice of OS
Servers do not incur charges for inbound traffic or transfer of data between servers in the same data centre. Default egress charges apply for all other traffic at a cost $0.05 per Gb.
Are you ready to
step into the future?
It’s time to drive your business forward with the right IT services solution.
Our friendly, experienced team is here for you.