Vissensa and Microsoft 365
Embrace the next generation of collaboration tools and applications including Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
Vissensa IT Services – Microsoft consulting services UK and Microsoft Partner
Communicate, Collaborate, Connect and Protect
- “With cloud-based services provisioned from Vissensa, we no longer need to worry about underlying IT infrastructure, our software licensing, or our day-to-day user support. Vissensa provides a quick reaction to technology issues across the company and allows us to focus on the core business of selling and delivering energy products, and to respond better to customer’s needs.”
- “Finding a partner that you instantly recognise as a trusted advisor and that operates with likeminded values of responsiveness and transparency is not easy in a crowded IT Services market. When you find them, the difference is acutely apparent. I had one simple goal when choosing my IT partner - they needed to be easy to deal with and able to demonstrate quickly that I no longer had to worry about how to manage my IT systems. Vissensa knocked it out of the park”.
Christopher Jones Wealth Management
- “All businesses rely on IT systems, but we needed a highly skilled and responsive partner to discuss and develop a digital transformation plan that supported the company in the now, but also coincided with our ambitions as to how to operate in the future. Vissensa transformed our approach to technology adoption with their breadth of expertise combined with a highly consultative, personal approach that is so close to our own company values”.
- "As a small and relatively new business, we simply don't have time to think about IT. Vissensa has managed our IT for a while now and have taken care of everything from resetting passwords to setting us up with Microsoft 365, meaning we can focus on growing our business. Even though we're a small business, they are always so quick to respond and make us feel like a really important customer."
Formerly Office 365 Business Basic or Essentials – Best for companies that need easy remote solutions, business email and secure cloud storage. It includes Office Online (web and mobile versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint), but not the desktop versions of these apps.
Formerly Office 365 Business Premium – By far the most popular choice for most customers! Business Standard is the right package for businesses that need business email, Office apps, and other business services. These can all be accessed via PC, Mac, or mobile.
Formerly Microsoft 365 Business – Business Premium brings together the best-in-class productivity of Office 365 with the added benefit of simple device management and the security to connect people and information in an intelligent and innovative way.
Formerly Office 365 ProPlus – Microsoft 365 Apps is best for companies that need access to the usual Office apps such as Word and Excel, plus cloud file storage and sharing on PC, Mac, or mobile. Please note, with Microsoft 365 Business Apps – business email is not included.
Microsoft Teams – Communicate
Microsoft Teams, in simple terms is a collaboration tool for everyone. It allows you to easily chat to your colleagues via messenger or video call, to share content and documentation, to host and attend online meetings, and to create group chats for the purposes of project work, departmental work, or team collaboration.
- Instantly go from group chat to video call with the touch of a button.
- Securely connect, access, share, and coauthor files in real time.
- Stay organized by keeping notes, documents, and your calendar together.
- Get Microsoft Teams Telephony – Find out more
Microsoft Sharepoint – Collaborate
Simple sharing and seamless collaboration built at its heart. With the ability to share and manage content, knowledge to empower teamwork with sites for every project team, department and division and the ability to seamlessly find information across the organisation – Microsoft Sharepoint is at the forefront of new era of remote working.
Customize your site to streamline your team’s work and project whilst effortlessly and securely collaborate with team members inside and outside your organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Business Grade Email – Connect
With Microsoft 365, its never been simpler to bring your email and calendar together in one place allowing you to send, receive, and manage your business email securely from the office, home or while you’re on the go.
Moving to Microsoft 365 isn’t disruptive to your current Outlook installation but provides the upgrade to Business-class emails that are supported on a wide range of devices including mobile devices, tablets, desktops, and even using a simple but secure web version of Exchange.
Microsoft 365 email packages come with 50Gb of mailbox storage, ability to link further requirements to products such as OneDrive and the ability to have your own custom domain name (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Microsoft 365 Security – Protect
Protecting your business against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, as well as defending against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced threats is an increasingly time-consuming activity that can be simplified through the migration to Microsoft 365.
Microsoft office 365 security and compliance will give you peace of mind knowing that your data, communications and infrastructure will be protected.
Using Microsoft 365 security products like Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (previously Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection) offers layered additional security measures such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA or 2FA) to provide maximum protection in an ever-growing threat landscape strengthening the enforcement of security policies as well as managing access from PC and Mobile Devices to your business systems.